Friday, February 10, 2012

Kolcraft Sesame Street Elmo Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Walker

On Feb 2 I joined in on a great Twitter party in honor of our favorite little red monster Elmo!! Turns out we share a birthday on Feb 3! I joined in on the chat, answering questions and was randomly chosen as a winner!! I had the choice between a walker and a potty. Since Ezra, our 4 month old won't need a potty for a long time I chose the walker! We received it yesterday! Since we were out last night, I put it together this afternoon. Normally I'm not one to follow directions but since my baby will be in the walker I made sure to read accordingly. The set up was less than 10 minutes. Since Ezra can't touch the floor yet I didn't put the wheels on. Those will come when he's ready to get scooting. Thankfully the electronic panel with lights came with batteries installed :) thank you Kolcraft! It was a super easy set up. As soon as we set it up the baby went in for the test. Results: He Loves It!! The music is very cute and has two volume levels and the option to turn off also. A big plus for me! Also we get to hear Elmo laugh! I believe I counted 8 different songs in between Elmo giggles. Overall this is a great product! This mommy and baby give it four thumbs up!

Thanks to Kolcraft! We welcome any and all products to test and review on your site and ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment