Sunday, February 12, 2012

Do You Shop Online?

I do! Well if you find a good deal it's kind of hard not to right?! Back in December, I joined Ebates! Ebates is a website that you sign up for and go to normal retail sites thru their site and if you make a purchase you will get a certain percentage back! Yes! You get money back!!

I was skeptical ofcourse as I always am, but thought "why not try it out! Not going to loose anything!" I purchased a toaster oven for my parents for Christmas. I went through the Ebates website to see what percentages were being offered by each site to try to get back as possible! I made the purchase from Sears.com and made 6% back! I'm still new to the site but saw that I'd be receiving my rebate via my PayPal account. If you don't have a Paypal account I suggest you get one! You can use it instead of using credit cards online. I have ha my account for over 5 years now. I used it a lot when I would sell stuff on eBay. So back to Ebates.. I got an email yesterday stating that my rebate of $11.50 had been credited to my PayPal account! Super cool right! Getting money for spending money!

I know I said I wasn't going to blog on the weeekends but this was just to sweet not to blog about! I'll have the list of birthday/anniversary freebies up this week and a twitter tutorial as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment