Friday, May 4, 2012

#FF - Fabulous Friday - Win some cash!!!

Hey there everyone! How was your week?! Are you glad it's over?! I am!! Here at our home we look forward to the weekends. Family time and ofcourse lots of FUN!

What are you doing this weekend? Me.. well actually we are headed to Orlando this afternoon. Going to the Lego store so my son can pick out some Legos & I've got to pick up my race packet for the Disney's Everest Expedition race tomorrow night! Super excited! I'm doing it with my friend Krista as a team.  It's a 5k race so not too scared about this one, although it has some obstacles to get thru and a scavenger hunt! Very excited as this is my first Disney race and hopefully not my last.

So I was thinking today about sweepstakes. Unfortunately as time has not been on my side (as you have seen with my lack of posts =( } I ask you to think about sweepstakes. I've asked what you'd like to win, but have you thought about "Why you'd like to win?" It can be some work to get all registered and then make sure to enter each day to maximize your entries. I will admit it's annoying sometimes, but when you get that email saying you won it makes it all worth it!

The person with the fourth response will win $5.00 Paypal money. If you don't have a PayPal account it's a great idea to set one up. A lot of sweepstakes from blogs you can win a cash prize sent directly to your Paypal account. Who doesn't like instant cash-ola!!  If you don't have a PayPal account and would rather not set it up I can mail you a $5 bill. Your choice!

Good Luck!

If you haven't won anything lately, this could be your win! Leave me a comment answering:

Why you want to win and what sweeping strategy has worked best for you.

Remember- 4th comment listed wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment